It's October and I'm super excited. This is the first October that I can remember being this excited. Arclight is showing all kinds of scary movies during the month. We have decorations to decorate the house. Now if only the California weather would cooperate and realize that it is fall and not summer.
I know I have lacked in my writing but hey we all get lazy sometimes or drift to other things but I'm back. At least I hope to be back. I want to pick up my blogging again. I did a post but didn't share it and it might never get shared as it is really personal and I just don't think I'm ready to share that yet.
I'll be posting again soon, I'm seeing a good movie tonight so I will definitely want to share that with my readers.
Here's to fall and October or perhaps summer and October. Hopefully the weather will figure out what time of year it is.

No comments:
Post a Comment