Since starting work on February 10, my personal life took a big dip. No longer was I sitting at home with a ton of free time on my hands. What I did with my free time varied day to day, but I had lots of time to sit and write letters and postcards. Getting back to work meant less time for something I enjoy doing.
My letter writing wasn't the only thing, but it seems to have had a big impact on me. I have fallen behind on replying to letters and cards from A Month of Letters challenge, and I was doing so well. I know that my recipients are patient so getting something at any time is good. We all share the same passion for receiving a real piece of mail with a stamp and processed through the mail system. I even got some cards and letters from other countries and the stamps are amazing.
Slowly but surely I'm getting back to my letter writing. I sent three postcards this week for Postcrossing. If you aren't familiar with Postcrossing you should check out their website, www.postcrossing.com. It is a really neat way to "see" the world. I get awesome cards and stamps from all over and it is neat.
With this said, I'm going to hit my letter writing desk and get out some more mail. I have a fondness for the USPS and stamps.
No comments:
Post a Comment