Well hello! It has been a long time since I last posted. A really long time. Things have changed and stuff has come and gone. But I still am here and kicking along.
In April I found a job that I enjoyed. I was working from home and feeling really good. The position had been created for me out of someone's need for a sort of assistant and while that can be scary, I looked at as a way to create and mold a new position that others might be able to use. Yeah, wishful thinking. In the last week of June, the board of directors decided they didn't feel comfortable with it, and my position was eliminated and I was let go July 3. So I moved on and I've been looking for work since, no fish are biting.
During my off time I went and got my insurance license in the hopes it would make me a more desirable candidate. I also became a Notary Signing Agent to try and bring in some extra income by doing loan signings.
I muddle through and keep my fingers crossed. I'll see if I can't get back into doing this again. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment