Saturday, December 21, 2013

I Love the Smell of Napalm, No Wait, Cat Poop, In the Morning

Nothing can wake you from a good sleep like the smell of cat poop. Well maybe not your cat's poop if you have a cat; but my cat, Cleo, her poop will wake you from a dead sleep if it reaches your nostrils. I'm serious, it is that deadly.

I have no idea or clue why it is so vile smelling. She eats the same food as the other cat. Then again she also partakes in a snack of dog food every once in a while. It makes me wonder what she has going on that's so different that it stinks.

This problem didn't just begin, her crap has stank ever since the day she came home from the humane society. She is a very special cat in this respect. I have never had one that had stinky poop like she does.

I will continue to live with the stinky poop because Cleo is an angel and I love her so much. My nose hair may not agree with my thoughts, but I think that will be fine.

This is the stink pot herself, Cleo.

No comments:

Post a Comment