Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sometimes the Sting Just Hurts

I had made a decision not to long ago to not seek a second term as President of an association I belong to. It was a well thought out decision with lots of thought put into it. I thought I would be okay with it and could deal with it. I was kind of wrong.

The nominating committee released their nominations tonight and I admit that that it stung me. I didn't think it would hurt me much but it did. I felt a sting in my heart and a little sadness. This was my choice, a hard one, but one I had to make. I know that in time it won't feel as bad as it does now.

That's it. I have been dealing with many things and that was what my evening ended with. I think the nominating committee did a good job finding candidates and I wish those nominated much success.

No comments:

Post a Comment